Mary Laughlin Fenton combines knowledge, experience and professionalism with an optimistic approach and has been a leader in the San Francisco real estate market for thirteen years and with Sotheby’s International Realty for over ten.
In addition, with over nineteen years of sales experience, Mary has worked with residential and commercial properties, including:
• Leasing retail and commercial developments
• Land sales
• Sales and management of income producing properties
• Managing renovations on commercial build-outs and single-family homes
• Owning her own brokerage in Little Rock, Arkansas
Mary’s entrepreneurial venture led her to San Francisco working in the technology sector, where she held management positions at two internet startups, CNET and iSyndicate. As a trusted global advisor to her clients, Mary offers a vast network of colleagues and resources with a can-do attitude to accomplish their goals. Whether representing buyers or sellers, she goes above and beyond to exceed her clients’ expectations, while compassionately contributing to the community.
• Mary was selected to serve on the Campaign Arkansas Committee in a $1 billion fundraising campaign. Her committee represents the University’s Graduate, Entrepreneur and International Colleges.
• She serves on and has chaired many philanthropic efforts including San Francisco Zoo, Symphonix, Children of Shelters, St. Vincent de Paul, Pi Beta Phi Alumnae, and Junior League.
• Reinforcing her commitment to conservation, Mary donates a percentage of each commission to Conservation International.
• By invitation, she serves on the technology committee for San Francisco’s MLS.
• GRI and Ecobroker® designations
• Member of the Top Agent Network
• 2014, 2015 and 2016 Five Star Real Estate Professional Award
• Selected by the Office of Thrift Supervision as an accredited broker
• BSBA from the Walton School of Business, University of Arkansas